JumpStart Georgia is recruiting motivated, independent, and enthusiastic research interns to assist the JumpStart team with its data visualization and visual communication projects.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Researching and analysing data;
- Participating in the creation of concepts for interactive and static visuals (samples: feradi.info/visualizations);
- Participating in the planning and creation of multimedia stories (samples: storybuilder.jumpstart.ge);
- Contributing ideas to the editorial meetings (samples: feradi.info/en/ideas);
- Assisting the JumpStart staff in different projects and activities, as needed.
Requirements and skills:
- Interest and knowledge of current affairs in Georgia, South Caucasus and beyond.
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and get new skills;
- Being able to work with data;
- Good knowledge of English.
Interns will be provided with the initial training and ongoing mentorship during their internship.
Duration of the internship: August 1 - November 30, 2014;
25-40 hours per week.
This is unpaid position. To apply for it, please, fill out this form before July 22, 2014.